Thursday, January 19, 2012

Show Your Vegan Pride!

I design and make jewelry and I sell it thru my Etsy shop called, Lavoro Designs.

All of my designs are vegan. I do not use leather, silk, wool, bone, shell or coral in my designs.

My best selling necklace is the Vegan/Raw necklace wardrobe shown here.It is your choice of VEGAN or RAW hand stamped on one metal disc and then LOVE or your choice of a YEAR on the other. It also comes with a bead in your choice of color. Beads will vary.

You can wear all three charms at once or they can be worn on their own or mixed and matched with one another.

This necklace is available for just $20 and comes on an 18 inch stainless steel chain that is suitable for men and women.

BLOG SPECIAL : Mention my blog, Plant Hungry, at checkout in the comment section and I'll include one extra bead for FREE with your necklace purchase! Just mention what color beads you want and what words you want on your discs.

No comments:

Post a Comment